CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus....

I am strongly resisting the urge to COMPLETELY throw someone under the bus. I would like to think I am acting with His grace by NOT doing so. But man, is the urge strong.

I just don't understand how someone walks around with this air of "I know everything and how to do everything and never make mistakes" but when s/he does something, you have to look at EVERY. SINGLE. TINY. ITEM. to make sure it was done correctly. (Otherwise you end up cleaning it up yourself...so what's the point of having, "help"?)

Is attention to detail not a necessary or desired skill/trait/goal??? I mean really!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Well boy do I feel your pain and so agree with you. I guess that's why we are friends.