CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blog Hunting

The past few days, I've started poking around and looking at blogs written by people unknown to me. I started by looking at the "Blogs of Note" that scrolls through the Blogger home page. I've listed two on the right hand side (Found in Brooklyn was actually the blog of note, and Pardon Me For Asking is a link on Found). I don't know why these two interested me (other than the names caught my attention first), but they're great. They both make me want to visit New York City, and particularly Brooklyn. I've always wanted to go, but having the opportunity to get an insider's personal perspective makes it even more appealing! Maybe someday...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hello WonderMom,
Welcome to the blogging world.
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog. I am glad that you like my little rants.
Lisanne of Found in Brooklyn is a wonderful blogger friend of mine.
I was so excited for her when Blogger added her blog to the list of "Blogs Of Notes."

I loved reading some of your posts, especially the one about your sone. Wow, that IS quite a difference in age.

Hope you make it to Brooklyn one day.

Regards, Katia

Kelly said...

Sorry, I meant sons..