CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Want to Be WonderMom!

I'm one of those people who wants to do a million things ... who often starts things and doesn't finish ... who often talks, but never does ... Like blogging, for example. I think of things I want to post about all the time, and maybe I'll even do it once or twice, but then I start thinking, "Who wants to read what I have to say?" Or..."I don't have anything new to say...it's always the same thing..." Or...well, something similar.

What I really want is to be WonderMom. And Wonder "person"...

I want to be an awesome mom to my kids and an awesome friend to my friends...and even those who aren't...yet.

Here's what this is all about...for me and anyone who reads it...

I'm going to blog about everything.... God. Church. My kids. My job. My friends. Working out. Products I've tried. Products I want to try. Trips I've taken. Trips I want to take. Movies. Books. Whatever.

So, here's what I would LOVE...

Jump in with comments, suggestions, opinions, links to your own blogs, anything. Just keep it clean!

You know, I'm REALLY excited!!! (Now let's see if I follow through!!!)

1 comments:

Okie Food Traveler said...

yay! Get your blog on.