CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Obsessing

I think that somewhere down deep inside I was always aware that I do this, but today's events made me totally conscious and aware...

I found out some information today that really got my blood flowing and sent me into panic mode. (I'll post on it later after I solve my problem. I have this thing about not putting some things in writing until I've resolved the issue. Weird, I know. I think it's just because I would rather explain once than go back and do it over and over.)

ANYWAY...

The point to this post is that after I found out about this &%*@#!^ problem, it was all I could think about. ALL. I. COULD. THINK. ABOUT. Even when I told myself there was nothing I could do today to get it resolved and that I can relax a bit, I found myself going back and back and back. I got nothing else accomplished for the day - nothing substantial, anyway. Ridiculous!!!

0 comments: