CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grapefruit Seed Extract

So, "my neighbor" (snicker, giggle, laugh, snort) has told me about Grapefruit Seed Extract and its power to kick a cold or something of that nature in the backside. She's mentioned it a few different times, but until yesterday (after nearly a week of feeling like a baboon's backside), I didn't go to the trouble of buying it and trying it.

OH. MY. WORD.

That stuff is AWESOME. Granted, I'm not completely over whatever I have going on (be it cold, sinus infection or what), but I feel a hundred times better. I am willing to bet that by Saturday I'll be fine.

THE DOWNSIDE TO GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT:

It TASTES like a baboon's backside. The bottle may say you can mix it with water, but I'm telling you - DON'T. Please, take my word on this. I mixed it with orange juice this morning and couldn't taste it. I can handle it that way - but mixing it with water is just cruel and unusual punishment.

4 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I gave it to John L. this morning, too. He's been REALLY battling allergies all week, so hopefully this will help him. Whatever I had Thursday...on my way to the lake...I had to drink one that night AND the next day before I was completely healed.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

P.S. Your time is off. I don't know why that bugs me, but it does. You can change it in your settings.

Maybe it bothers me because I don't want anyone to think I'm on the computer during childcare hours. (It's Music Time right now.)

Kim said...

I'm still not completely over it, but I can deal with some stuffies over feeling so completely horrid.

I'll fix the time!

Okie Food Traveler said...

Liz was reading more about GSE today and it even fights off anthrax. Crazy!!