CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Newly Discovered Oreo Cookies

MAN.

I found - quite by accident, as Oreos are not typically the first cookies I look at during one of my infrequent (truly) trips down the cookie aisle - the yummiest cookies!

They are a Banana Split Creme Oreo. OH. MY. WORD. SERIOUSLY. Now, if you are not a fan of banana flavor, I don't know that I would suggest them. Although they do seem to have tastes of "banana split" mixed in, so it's not all banana. They are just awesome. Really.

They are a Limited Edition cookie, so if your interest or taste buds are peaked, I suggest you go get some!

2 comments:

Okie Food Traveler said...

I like banana flavor...a lot. Interesting!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I need to try that...especially since the package you bought is sitting in my pantry.