CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Maybelline

Not that the one guy who reads this will care, but I thought the ladies might be interested. (I know there are a couple of gals out there who read, just never comment...)

I wanted to share information about a couple of the Maybelline products I have discovered I really like.

First is the Dream Matte Mousse foundation. LOVE IT. It goes on so smoothly and never clumps up or cakes up like a lot of liquids do. It really seems to allow powder to adhere very well, too. It seems to stay put, too...doesn't really sweat off. A little bit goes a long way and it seems to be be a pretty good value. It isn't too terribly expensive.

I have also tried the new Mineral Powder and it ROCKS! I wondered whether or not it had oils, talc and preservatives, but it doesn't. This works great with the Dream Matte. It would probably work even better with the mineral liquid foundation, but I haven't gotten to the point I want to try that yet...

The last thing is the Intense XXL Volume & Length Waterproof mascara. I've used another brand for a really long time (and for the life of me right now I can't think of it, but I really still like it, too...), and for some reason just gave this a shot. It's GREAT. It has two sides...one that has the "pre" coat (it's white and works great to separate the lashes and add some extra length), and the other side is the color. I can totally tell a difference in my lashes. It doesn't clump and they really do look longer.

There are other make up products I really love, too, but they are a bit more pricey (I'm not talking about the ones you have to order, either) and I get to the point that I only use them for special occasions, not every day.

4 comments:

Okie Food Traveler said...

Very interesting. You know, I do wear makeup on the weekends. ;-)

Oh wait...that is facial hair because I hate shaving.

Kim said...

You could wax...

Anonymous said...

. . . or, Elizabeth, Kim and I could wax you!!!!
annb

Kim said...

Now THAT is a GREAT idea!!!