CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

White Cloud

I have tried a couple of different White Cloud products.  Overall, they are pretty good, especially for the price.  Here's what I tried and what I think:


White Cloud diapers - They work GREAT!!!  They fit Evan very, very well and we haven't had any major accidents.  The only time we use these now is at night.

White Cloud pull-ups - Again, GREAT!!!  One feature that these have that other major name brands don't, is the ability to adjust the size.  (Evan wears a 3T-4T, but they're a bit big so I adjust them.)  While they all have the kind of "velcro" stuff on the side to enable access to check for wetness (or other unmentionables), none of the others are as good at re-closing as White Cloud.  They are very absorbent and, when adjusted properly, don't leak.  They're pretty soft and comfy for him, too.  Oh yeah, he loves the monster truck design!

White Cloud toilet paper - Two thoughts:  cardboard and sandpaper.  Oh, yeah...not very "absorbent" either.  Kinda seems like that generic, industrial TP at Wal-Mart...  

1 comments:

Okie Food Traveler said...

Enjoying the fact that I have something to read...maybe I will get with the blogging sometime soon.

I'm very picky about the tp. Thanks for the tip on diapers! [raising two thumbs up] ;-)