CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Poop

It's amazing, I think, what kinds of things really make a mom excited. Poop - in the right place, and on a consistent basis - is one of them for me. Okay, well, not for me, personally, but...well, Evan's. (He's going to be really mad at me someday for blogging about this...)

Anyway, the kid was constipated for so long (even way before I knew it) that by the time he started potty training, it got really bad. It hurt when he went, so he associated the pain with the toilet. So, we went to the doctor, got instructions for Mirilax (miracle working stuff), and he's on his way to normal.

So what brings this on, you ask??? Well, today was his first poop in the toilet - with no pain or any other side effects he had before that I won't go into detail about.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope that it continues!

I know this was probably way more information than anyone really wanted, but it's MY blog...