CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Yummies!

These are pretty healthy yummies, too! Give them a try, if you haven't...

The first one is Yoplait Whips yogurt. Yoplait makes a great product anyway (always tastes good), but these Whips are UNREAL. I've tried the Chocolate Mousse and the Dulce De Leche. The Chocolate Mousse has 160 calories, 4 g fat (2.5 saturated/0 trans) 15 mg of cholesterol, 105 mg of sodium, 230 mg of potassium, 25 g carbs (22g sugar) and 5g protein (which is pretty darn good for a container that small. I'm telling you...they are awesome!

The next one is a cereal made by Archer Farms (which is sold at Target). Actually, all of the ones I have tried are fantastic. This particular flavor is Multigrain with Yogurt Cranberries. I won't bore you with all of the details, just this: 200 calories (1 cup serving), 4 g fat, 0 cholesterol (how do you beat that?) and 8g of protein. This is the kind of cereal that you can just pour yourself a handful and have it for a snack. And there is no need to add any sweetener to it, either. Oh...in addition to being really tasty and pretty darn healthy (especially for cereal that does taste good), it's pretty eco-friendly, too. They've condensed the packaging and use less paper product - no plastic bag, either.

3 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Ummm...Whips has been around for YEARS. Those two flavors may be new, though. I got a Chocolate Mousse last week, but Addy ate it. I don't think a week has gone by in the last ten years that I haven't bought Yoplait. It's really not the healthiest (in my opinion), but it tastes SO GOOD.

Kim said...

Yeah, it isn't the healthiest, which is obvious because it does taste good and not like bacteria (ha ha ha)...but oh well!!! YUU-UUUM!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

So, I just tried them...YUM! You're right. Even the smell as I was opening the package was SOOOO GOOD!

I hope they make it til Michael comes home tomorrow. :)